Known Issues [Known Issues Update #1 + #2 + #3 + #4 + #5]
0. I don't know what will happen with 64 players. The game might blow up then or even with fewer players. (There's definitely going to be an issue if everyone in the lobby has an associated score. But "fortunately"...)
1. There's only ever 10 11 *cough* tomatoes. They don't get replenished. Whoops. Wait, I meant to say: So, it's ultra-competitve! [Known Issues Update #3] As of Power Sauce version v0.1.1 (a post-submission deadline update, now available for download) tomatoes will now respawn! Please only use v0.1.1 after you've made any rating decisions for v0.1.0. 2. Host "migration" wasn't implemented completely. (This means that if the original lobby host leaves you'll no longer be able to pick up tomatoes.) [Known Issues Update #4] As of v0.1.2 host migration should now (mostly) work except scores will reset to zero on next tomato pickup (plus possible issues between host leaving & new host promotion)-- which I only noticed just as testing updated download! :/ But this is still better than nothing for now. Again, please only use v0.1.2 after you've made any rating decisions for v0.1.0. [Known Issues Update #5] Scores should now be preserved on host migration.
3. There's currently no Mac exported version. I might be able to do this on request but when I tried during development the export from Linux to Mac didn't work without some mucking around in Terminal.
4. And many more, collect them all to complete the set! :D
5. I didn't manage to write up all the related credits, Epic Online Services Terms & Conditions etc. You can find out more about those via an earlier project of mine (https://rancidbacon.itch.io/the-endov-society) and/or via https://gitlab.com/RancidBacon/epic-online-services-for-godot.
6. [Known Issues Update #1] When a player leaves, their character remains on screen for other existing players but not for any new players who join.
7. [Known Issues Update #1] All players start in the same place which will result in odd overlaps in rendering if you join just after someone else has joined & hasn't yet moved.
[Known Issues Update #2] Certain grid locations result in a tomato not being able to be picked up due an issue with float values/rounding. [Known Issues Update #3] This should now be fixed.
Devlog thread on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RancidBacon/status/1462469394873810948
Thanks for your interest, let me know if you have any questions and/or you get a screen shot of 64 players. :)